Within the Natterbox Advanced Voice Services on Salesforce, the Admin Home tab holds details of the organisation's account with the system.
The Admin Home Tab
To open the tab from elsewhere in Advanced Voice Services:
- Select the Admin Home tab.
The Admin Home page is displayed.
System and Security
The clickable links are for:
- Recording Access - create profiles to give users access to different levels of voice recordings. The number of profiles that have been set are displayed here.
- Event Logs - view event logs. The number of event logs generated today are displayed here.
- Error Logs - view error logs. The number of error logs generated today are displayed here.
There is also a clickable help link to the article describing each of those pages.
Review your Subscriptions
This section displays the subscriptions that have been agreed with Natterbox, which are synchronised with the back end to display exactly what the system has configured for the organisation. If an option is Disabled, the service has not been provisioned. These are not clickable links - only reflections of what the back end has provisioned.
- AVS Numbers -
- AVS Cloud PBX -
- AVS Contact Centre -
- AVS Record -
- AVS CTI - this is enabled for an organisation on request. Once enabled, the number of licences that have been provisioned are displayed, showing how many users can utilise the CTI within the AVS app.
- The CTI must be installed for the organisation before it can be used. It can be installed before or after AVS.
- Only AVS users that are also Salesforce Users can utilise the CTI. These users have a checkbox in the PBX Users listing under the CTI column if CTI is enabled. To enable a user to utilise the CTI, this checkbox must be checked from the listing - it is not available anywhere else and is unchecked as a default. Once the number of users with this checkbox checked reaches the number of provisioned licences, the checkboxes for other users become read only.
- Once a user has the CTI checkbox checked, it appears in the top left hand corner of Salesforce instead of the webphone for that user. It still uses the webphone back end to drive calls but has many different features in addition to basic call functionality.
- If the CTI is disabled, the CTI is not installed or a user has not had the CTI checkbox checked, the webphone is displayed.
- AVS Global Calls -
There is also a Reload Subscriptions button to refresh the subscription data from the back end if a request has been made to change any of these.
Summary of Assets
The clickable links are for:
- PBX Users - manage users of the system. The number of users that have been created are displayed here.
- Phone Numbers - manage phone numbers available to the system. The number of phone numbers that have been provisioned are displayed here.
- Devices - manage devices within the system. The number of devices that have been provisioned are displayed here.
- Groups - manage groups within the system. The number of groups that have been configured are displayed here.
- Routing Policies - manage routing policies within the system. The number of routing policies that have been configured are displayed here.
Next to each is a link to go straight to the page to 'add new' for each of those record types. There is also a clickable help link to the article describing each of those pages.
At the top of the area is a button to Grant Login Access to a Natterbox engineer. If investigation of a problem is needed to diagnose it correctly, Natterbox Support may request access: click this button to open the Salesforce setup page for granting access. Select the amount of time required from the Access Duration drop down list for Natterbox Ltd Support and click Save.
Beneath the button is the organisation ID of the currently logged in Salesforce organisation. This is usually needed to complement access.